The Italians in Melbourne
I feared until the last, I was afraid, I said " will be a national of the usual pre- Dancers", but luckily, I was wrong and now I can relax because the athletes selected by CT Bettini, at least on paper, I like very much. A run-in with some nice group just one new entry to the leader Cast: Pippo Pozzato. The decision not to take away Petacchi and Bennati will provoke controversy, but I was just and coraggisa (too many roosters in a hen house would not be beneficial for delivery in Italy). Confirmations on Tonti, Nocentini and Bruseghin wise I find them, especially the latter, that after a wonderful career as a follower of luxury, indomitable worker, and last but not least, the podium in the Tour of Italy was "hunted" by the Lampre (with the owner of the questionable sfutiata Galbraith to stage strike-Milan) and had to marry in Spain.
This is the whole group: Filippo Pozzato (Team Katusha), Marzio Bruseghin (Caisse d'Erpagne) Daniel Oss and Vincenzo Nibali (Liquigas), Enrico Gasparotto (Astana), Francesco Gavazzi (Lampre), Rinaldo Nocentini (AG2R) Luca Paolini (Acqua & Sapone), Andrea Tonti (Carmioro), Matteo Tosatto (Quick Step) and John Visconde (Isd Blacks).
0 comments:
Post a Comment