(This post is a starter, on the future that will be published on the misdeeds of Vatican.) I state that I never had a great sympathy for the national Joseph, but this time.
nineteenth century, even after the Restoration, many famous people started to defend themselves from passing on their clerical interests, such as Victor Hugo that he monitor his room by people you trust to Giuseppe Garibaldi, who left a will on the subject clear:
"As in the last moments of the human creature, the priest, taking advantage of the state in which it exhausted the dying and the confusion that often happens to you, passed, and putting in place every foul trick spreads, with the deception in which the teacher, who comp'รจ the deceased, repenting of his beliefs, obligations as a Catholic, I declare that as a result, finding myself in the middle reason, today I will not accept any time in the ministry hateful, wicked disprezzevole and a priest, which I consider terrible enemy of mankind and in Italy.
and that only in a state of madness or gross ignorance well, I believe an individual may be advised to a descendant of Torquemada . Giuseppe Garibaldi
0 comments:
Post a Comment